AU $1,495 for 2 nights for 2 people
Time to shake off the winter blues, put those ugg boots and flannelette pjs away! Spruce yourself up, get out and about and spend a beautiful spring day together exploring the Barossa - where there's fresh spring air, vineyards bursting with new green life, wineries, distilleries and restaurants to discover. That should put a spring in your step!
Start your stay with an early check-in. For dinner there's a delicious self-cook BBQ pack with salad supplied from our local butcher. Enjoy in your private courtyard surrounded by vineyards, overlooking the lake, the perfect way to unwind on your first night. Run the spa, pour in the natural blend of Vasse Virgin bath salts, light the candles, relax!
The next morning, enjoy a beautiful spring day with a bespoke "Slow Wine Tour" with Rob of Barossa Carriages. Take in your surroundings, the sights and sounds of the Barossa, breathe in the fresh spring air as you clip, clop your way along Seppeltsfield Road.
Your first stop is Tscharke's Place, home to Tscharke estate grown and crafted wines and Tscharke Barossa Pottery.
Next stop, Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers. Start your gin experience with a behind the scenes tour of the distillery and learn about the gin making process. Then be guided through a tasting of their 3 core gins while enjoying a tasting platter.
A short ride further will take you to Two Hands Wines for a guided tasting of their "Picture Series".
Reboard your carriage and continue the scenic route along Seppeltsfield Road, into the village of Seppeltsfield. Arrive at the historic Seppeltsfield Estate and enjoy a leisurely lunch at Fino. Sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful selection of flavoursome dishes.
After lunch, take part in the Seppeltsfield Heritage Tour, learn about the Seppelt family history and take a behind the scenes look at the the estate's historic buildings, concluding with a personalised wine tasting.
Finish off your day at your own pace, take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful grounds and gardens of the estate. Take a look through the JamFactory, a hub for art and design, with studio spaces for professional artisans working in a variety of media, including knife making, ceramics, millinery, glass and leather. Meet the makers and view their skills in action. Visit Vasse Virgin soap factory for a beautiful selection of natural handmade body care products.
Return to your suite for a relaxing evening, take in the sunset over the water with a Gourmet Regional Food Platter and a bottle of Tscharke wine.
This package includes:
- 2 nights Haven Spa Suite accommodation for 2 people, available Monday to Thursday (extra nights can be added)
- Early 1pm check-and late 1pm check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- Bespoke Barossa Carriages 'Slow Tour'
- Barossa Hill Butcher Meat or Vegetarian self-cook BBQ pack with a salad
- Tscharke's Place hosted tasting
- "Let Relaxing be-GIN" experience at Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers. A behind the scenes tour, tasting of the 3 core gins and a tasting platter
- Two Hands Wines hosted tasting
- Lunch for 2 at Fino, Seppeltsfield. The lunch consists of 5 share plates featuring regional and seasonal produce. Select a glass of white or red to enjoy with your meal
- Seppeltsfield Estate Heritage Tour and personalised wine tasting
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- 1 Bottle of Tscharke's Place Stonewell Shiraz
- 1 Gourmet Regional Platter
- L'Occitane guest amenities
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults Monday to Thursday Haven Spa Suites (Extra nts can be added)
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1495 midweek
- Package available for stays 1 Sep 2019 - 30 Nov 2019 *excludes Labour Day Long weekend 4 - 7 Oct 19 and Gourmet Weekend 6 - 8 Sep 19.
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest bonus does not apply to this package.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
My wife and I wanted a quality break in quiet surroundings. The three nights spent in the Haven Spa Suite exceeded our expectations. So quiet and tranquil, yet it lies in the heart of the areas we wanted to visit. Would highly recommend.
Request our Spring Fling Package