Barossa Be Consumed Package
From $1,995 for 2 nights
Be consumed by the food and wine of the Barossa! Get out and about on this adventure which is all about discovering and learning about the produce, food, wine, vineyards and lifestyle of the Barossa.
Engage with the whole vine to wine process. Take a unique behind the scenes look at the viticulture and wine-making philosophy of Two Hands Wines with the Search for the Holy Grail vineyard experience. Be chauffeured in a luxury 4WD defender vehicle, taste the Holy Grail Shiraz in the vineyard from which it's produced and then sample wines from the barrel after a tour through the winery.
From Two Hands, you'll be taken further along the scenic palm lined Seppeltsfield Road to arrive at the historic Seppeltsfield Estate for the Fino and Seppeltsfield Signature Experience. Enjoy a relaxing long lunch at Fino, a specially curated regional shared menu, paired with Seppeltsfield wines.
After lunch, meet your Seppeltsfield wine educator, for your privately hosted "Taste your own Birth Year" tour, an immersive experience of the Centennial Cellar, the jewel in the crown at Seppeltsfield. Walk along-side the longest lineage of single vintage wines in the world dating back to 1878, culminating in a taste of Para Vintage Tawny direct from barrel of your birth year. Sip on a wine as old (or young) as you are!
Finish off your day at your own pace, take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful grounds and gardens of the estate. Take a look through the JamFactory, a hub for art and design, with studio spaces for professional artisans working in a variety of media, including knife making, ceramics, millinery, glass and leather. Meet the makers and view their skills in action. Visit Vasse Virgin soap factory for a beautiful selection of natural handmade body and skin care products as well as olive oils, olives and gourmet foods.
In the afternoon, head back to the peace and tranquility of your suite or cottage. Take in the sunset over the water with a Barossa Food Basket and glass or two of Two Hands Shiraz. You are sure to "be consumed" by the good life we have here in the Barossa!
Included in your package:
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Exciting, behind the scenes 'Search for the Holy Grail' Vineyard Tour. Climb into a Land Rover Defender and head to the top of Two Hands Wines latest vineyard development. There you will enjoy breathtaking views and enjoy a taste of the Holy Grail Shiraz produced from the vineyard you are standing in. At the winery learn about the wine-making and classification processes, before a barrel sampling in the barrel cellar. (Tour pickup 10am daily. Duration 90 mins. Weather dependent, experience may vary.)
- Fino and Seppeltsfield Signature Experience - includes lunch at Fino shared menu for 2 people with paired Seppeltsfield wines followed by the "Taste Your Own Birth Year" Seppeltsfield tour for 2 people.
- 1 Barossa Food Basket
- 1 bottle of Seppeltsfield Para Grand Twany
- 1 bottle of Two Hands Wines, Bella's Garden. This award winning blend of the best Shiraz barrels from across the Barossa Valley region is a sumptuous wine that will get your taste buds dancing.
- Return transfers to Two Hands, Fino, Seppeltsfield
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane and Vasse Virgin guest amenities, bathrobes
- Free WiFi and Netflix
- Use of row boats on the lake
Terms & Conditions
- Package rate is for 2 nights for 2 adults (Extra nts can be added)
- Package is not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, over long weekends, on public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Two Hands tour must pre-booked with at least 5 days notice. Tour is weather dependent, as such experience may vary.
Rates until 31 March 2022
- Haven Spa Suites $1995 midweek | $2050 weekend
- Hideaway $2135 midweek | $2195 weekend
- Cupids $2175 midweek | $2245 weekend
- * Note: Mid week = Mon - Thurs | Weekend = Fri - Sun. If the stay includes a weekend night, then the package is charged @ the weekend rate.
The location, facilities and privacy of Cupid's Cottage exceeded our expectations. It's difficult to find this unique combination. Our positive experience of Stonewell Cottages, Cupid's serenity and Stonewell's care and generosity, has favorably influenced our memories of travel to the Barossa. Many thanks for a real 'taste' of the Valley; Schulz Bacon and Jersey Fresh milk with the cream on top!! My hope is to be able to take some of Cupid's calm and balance back home with me. Well done!
Request our Barossa Be Consumed Package