AU $1,225 for 2 nights, for 2 adults + for a limited time add a 3rd night for just $100 extra
Our Summer Chillax package is the perfect way to enjoy a refreshing change of scenery after way too much time at home! A long lunch, an in-room massage, your fridge stocked with enough gourmet food and drinks to get you through your entire stay, all in an idyllic location. Take a deep breath...peace, privacy, seclusion and space are to be found here at Stonewell.
Begin your stay with an early check in. Enjoy a BBQ lunch or dinner in your private courtyard overlooking the beautiful green vineyards and blue of the lake. A glass or two of Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers’ gin and tonic or a local beer crafted by nearby Greenock Brewers are the perfect way to kick off the chillaxing!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
For lunch, take a short drive to The Farm Eatery, a modern, casual eatery in a beautiful setting operated by Elli Beer. Taste the best of fresh, local produce with the 'Chef 's selection' menu. Sit back, relax and enjoy a spread of flavoursome dishes designed around the season, with a glass of wine. After lunch walk over to Maggie's Farm Shop, just next door, to sample and purchase any of Maggie Beer's famous products, such as her pate, verjuice and jams or take a stroll around the lake and spot the turtles, peacocks and pheasants!
Later in the afternoon, after all that good food and wine, return to Stonewell and retreat to your suite for a 30 minute relaxation massage each. As evening falls, chill out on the sun lounges while watching the sunset over the water. Enjoy a relaxed dinner with a Barossa Food basket and a crisp glass of Rieslingfreak Riesling.
After a long sleep in, breakfast in bed and a late check-out, you are sure to leave revitalized and recharged, with new found energy and positivity!
This package includes:
- 2 nights Haven Spa Suite accommodation for 2 people (available for stays Mon - Fri)
- Early check-and late check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- 1 Self-cook BBQ pack with a selection of premium meats from our local butcher with two salads and crusty bread (vego option available)
- 1 Barossa Food basket
- Lunch for 2 people at The Farm Eatery 'Chef's selection' menu with a glass of white or red wine (available for lunch Thurs, Fri or Mon 12pm - 3pm)
- 2 x 30min in-room relaxation massages
- 1 x 200ml bottle of Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers Gin and tonic water
- 2 Greenock Brewers local craft beers - Victorville and Bunawunda Blonde
- 1 bottle of RieslingFreak Riesling
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- L'Occitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults for stays Monday to Friday in the Haven Spa Suites only
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1225 for 2 adults for 2 nights
- Extra night offer: Add a 3rd night for an extra $100 (*excludes Sat & Sun night)
- Extra night offer applies for new bookings made from 19 Oct 2020 for the Summer Chillax package only. Offer may be withdrawn or altered at any time, and without notice and is subject to availability.
- Package available for stays 1 Dec 2020 - 30 Apr 2021
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays (*not available over Xmas period, New Year's Eve, Vintage Festival, Easter, Australia Day long weekend, Anzac Day long weekend, Adelaide Cup long weekend)
- Lunch at The Farm Eatery available Mon, Thurs and Fri only.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered whenever possible, but is subject to availability, times may change and cannot be guaranteed.
- Package not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Wonderful setting, very private - you do a lovely job of it all. Loved the outdoor space. Many thanks for a lovely stay – we really enjoyed the peace and tranquillity at Stonewell. Hopefully we will have another excuse to come and stay with you again sooner rather than later.
Request our Summer Chillax Package