Summer Chillax 23-24
AU $1,450 - $1,490 for 2 nights, for 2 adults
** SPECIAL NEW RELEASE OFFER: extend your stay, add extra nights @ 50% off
Our Summer Chillax package is the perfect way to enjoy a refreshing and relaxing break before or after a busy Xmas! An in-room massage, a gin tasting experience, a long lunch and your fridge stocked with enough gourmet food and drinks to get you through your entire stay, all in an idyllic location. Take a deep breath...peace, privacy, seclusion and space are to be found here at Stonewell.
Begin your stay with an early check in, then head up the road for an afternoon gin tasting. A Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers Gin flight tasting will be sure to get you into chillax mode very quickly! Choose your favourite gin, and take a 200ml bottle with you.
As evening approaches, enjoy a sunset BBQ dinner in your private courtyard overlooking the beautiful green vineyards and lake. Crack open a couple of cold local crafted Greenock Brewers beers and cheers to chillaxing!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
After breakfast, breathe in the country air with a walk around the expansive vineyard property or enjoy a peaceful row on the lake.
For lunch, take a short drive to Fino at Seppeltsfield. Taste the best of local and seasonal produce with the 'Choose your Journey' 4 plate sharing menu.
Later in the afternoon, after all that good food and wine, return to Stonewell and retreat to your suite for a 30 minute relaxation massage each. As evening falls, chill out on the sun lounges while watching the sunset over the water. Enjoy a relaxed dinner with a Barossa Food basket and a crisp glass of Soul Growers Rose.
After soak in the spa bath, a long sleep in, breakfast in bed and a late check-out, you are sure to leave revitalized and recharged, with new found energy and positivity!
This package includes:
- 2 nights Haven Spa Suite accommodation for 2 people
- Midweek $1450 for 2 nts, 2 people | Weekend $1490 for 2 nts, 2 people
- Option to add extra nights @ 50% off *see T&C's below
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- 1 Self-cook BBQ pack with a selection of premium meats from our local butcher with two salads and crusty bread (vego option available)
- 1 Barossa Food basket
- Lunch for 2 people at Fino Seppeltsfield 'Choose your Journey 4 plate sharing menu (available for lunch 7 days 12pm - 3pm)
- 2 x 30min in-room relaxation massages (or 1 x 1 hour massage)
- SRD Gin Flight tasting experience for 2 people (available everyday 11am-5pm)
- 1 x 200ml bottle of SRD Gin and tonic water
- 2 Greenock Brewers local craft beers
- 1 bottle of Soul Growers Rose
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- L'Occitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package available for stays 1 Dec 2023 - 28 Mar 24
- Package is available for stays in the Haven Spa Suites only
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults
- Midweek @ $1450 total for 2nts, 2 adults
*Mid week = Mon - Thurs
- Weekend @ $1490 total for 2nts, 2 adults
*Weekend = Fri, Sat, Sun
- Extra nights can be added @ 50% discount (mid week @ $363/nt | weekend @ $373/nt) Breakfast provisions are included for the extra nights, with no other additional package inclusions.
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays (Not available over Xmas period, New Year's Eve, Easter, Australia Day long weekend, Anzac Day long weekend, Adelaide Cup long weekend, Red Hot Summer Tour)
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered whenever possible, but is subject to availability, times may change and cannot be guaranteed.
- Package not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Wonderful setting, very private - you do a lovely job of it all. Loved the outdoor space. Many thanks for a lovely stay – we really enjoyed the peace and tranquillity at Stonewell. Hopefully we will have another excuse to come and stay with you again sooner rather than later.