Barossa Discovery Package
From AU $1,835 - $2,240 for 3 nights
This package is perfect for first time visitors to the Barossa, to discover and savor the best of local food and wine.
It includes the Butcher, Baker, Winemaker Trail, a choose your own adventure self-drive experience that leads you around the Barossa either by car or bike. You receive a special hamper and trail voucher book to collect up lots of goodies from local food and wine producers featured in the voucher book and enjoy other special VIP experiences along the way.
This package also includes an interactive lunch with a hands-on cooking class at CasaCarboni.
Included in your package:
- 3 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Breakfast provisions of fresh local produce for each morning
- Butcher, Baker & Winemaker Trail VIP Experience - includes souvenir hamper and trail voucher book *worth over $100 value
- CasaCarboni Taste of Italy Hands on Cooking class. Prepare a traditional long lunch menu inspired by Matteo's homeland using fresh local produce. Sit back and enjoy the lunch you have created together in the Enoteca. You'll also get the recipes and a CasaCarboni apron to take home with you, so you can impress your friends at your next dinner party! (Duration: 5 hours 9am - approx 2pm Saturdays and every 2nd Sunday. Classes are subject to availability)
- 1 'Exploring the Barossa' self touring book
- 1 full day bike hire of 2 bikes
- 1 bottle of Barossa wine
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann port
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
- LOccitane guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 3 nights for 2 adults. (Extra nts can be added)
- Please note: CasaCarboni Taste of Italy class available Saturdays and every second Sunday only. Start time 9am. Finish 2pm. Classes are subject to availability. Accommodation booking must be made to incorporate one of these days.
- Package not available for stays in July (CasaCarboni closed during this month)
- Package is not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, over long weekends, on public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
Rates 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2021
- Haven Spa Suites $1835 midweek | $1955 weekend
- Hideaway $2030 midweek | $2165 weekend
- Cupids $2105 midweek | $2240 weekend
We were overwhelmed by the cottage, the food and the location. Absolutely fabulous, niche travel agents in Europe should be made aware. This is a perfect location to take a break for Europeans travelling in Australia.
Request our Barossa Discovery Package