Winter Warmer Package
From AU $1085 - $1395 for 2 nights + for a limited time only get your 3rd night for FREE! *
As the weather cools and the vine leaves turn golden, it is so picturesque here in the valley. It's the best time to enjoy a "cuddle up" escape next to the warm and cosy wood fire with a glass of good Barossa red and a long soak in the candlelit two person spa bath.
The Barossa is a long way from busy streets and crowded train stations. We have a special type of luxury here, fresh clean air, wide open spaces and plenty of distance between us. Your cottage or suite is fully self contained and completely yours. Here social distancing is easy! You can enjoy the peace and serenity and not have to worry about organising anything. We will have your cottage fully stocked with everything you need and you will not need to come in close contact with anyone else during your stay. You will just have the company of the birds and the native trees and vines surrounding you!
Your fridge will be stocked with plenty of gourmet food, enough to get you through your entire stay. As well as these plentiful supplies, you'll still get to enjoy a local restaurant meal delivered right to your door. No need to go anywhere!
Begin your stay with an early check in. Step inside to the warmth and cosiness of your suite or cottage and enjoy a relaxing night in, with eat-in meal made by Barossa Street Food, hearty handmade soups and delicious sticky date puddings with pouring cream...yum! Warm the soul and pour yourself a glass of Seppeltsfield Para Grand Twany, or enjoy a decadent mug of Cuvee hot chocolate with marshmallows. Run the spa, pour in the natural blend of Vasse Virgin bath salts, light the candles and just relax!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely late breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
Take a walk around our expansive 103 acre vineyard property, get some exercise, feel invigorated by the fresh country air. Spot some native wildlife, there are several kangaroo families and you'll notice an abundance of birds that have happily made our native revegetation areas their home. If the weather is pleasant, take your Barossa Food Basket down to the lake and enjoy a picnic lunch and a row on the lake. In the afternoon, retreat to the cosiness of your cottage or suite, relax with a good book or chill out watching a Netflix movie.
Then in the evening, sit down to a delicious two course dinner from local restaurant 1918 delivered to your door. Enjoy with a glass or two of good "gutsy" Torbreck Woodcutters Shiraz as the sun sets over the water. After dinner, simply stoke up the fire, put the fluffy rug on your knees and settle in for another cosy, blissful evening.
Included in your package:
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Early check-in
- Late check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning of fresh local produce
- Eat-in meal: Two serves of hearty winter soups with Apex crusty bread rolls and for dessert; two serves of decadent sticky date puddings served with Jersey Fresh pouring cream
- 1 Barossa Food Basket
- Restaurant dinner for two from 1918 restaurant in Tanunda. Two course dinner (entree + main or main + dessert) delivered to your suite or cottage.
- 1 bottle of Torbreck Woodcutters Shiraz
- 1 bottle of Seppeltsfield Para Grand Twany
- Cuvee Hot Chocolate Collection - 3 single hot chocolate serves Chai, Classic, Chilli with marshmallows
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane and Vasse Virgin guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults (Extra nts can be added)
Haven Spa Suites @ $1085 midweek | $1215 weekend
Hideaway @ $1195 midweek | $1355 weekend
Cupid's @ $1235 midweek | $1395 weekend
Note: Mid week = Mon - Thurs | Weekend = Fri - Sun. If the stay includes a weekend night, then the package is charged @ the weekend rate.
- Package available for stays 1 May 2020 - 31 Aug 2020 (subject to government travel restrictions and permissions. Flexible booking - you are able to change the dates of your booking with no penalty)
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- * Free 3rd night offer applies for new bookings made from 1 May 2020 only and will be applied to stays until 31 Aug 2020 only. Free night applies to the Winter Warmer package only. Offer may be withdrawn or altered at any time and without notice.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered whenever possible, but are subject to availability, times may change and cannot be guaranteed.
- Package not available in conjunction with any other offer.
The perfect cosy winter retreat. All of the personal touches and Barossa produce make for fantastic value for money. Everything you could possibly think of needing is provided and more. The retreat was exceptionally well prepared for our stay.
Request our Winter Warmer Package