Winter Warmer Package
AU $1,095 for 2 nights for 2 people, Haven Spa Suites
As the weather cools and the vine leaves turn golden, it is so picturesque here in the valley. It's the best time to enjoy a "cuddle up" escape next to the warm and cosy wood fire with a glass of good Barossa red and a long soak in the candlelit two person spa bath.
The Barossa is a long way from busy streets and crowded train stations. We have a special type of luxury here, fresh clean air, wide open spaces and plenty of distance between us. Your suite is fully self contained and completely yours. Here social distancing is easy! You can enjoy the peace and serenity and not have to worry about organising anything. We will have your suite fully stocked with everything you need. You will just have the company of the birds and the native trees and vines surrounding you!
Your fridge will be stocked with plenty of gourmet food, enough to get you through your entire stay. As well as these plentiful supplies, you'll have the option to enjoy the "Taste Experience" 5 course menu at nearby restaurant 1918 in Tanunda or choose to have the meal delivered to your suite. No need to go anywhere!
Begin your stay with an early check in. Step inside to the warmth and coziness of your suite and enjoy a relaxing night in, with eat-in meal made by Barossa Street Food, hearty handmade soups and delicious sticky date puddings with pouring cream...yum! Warm the soul and pour yourself a glass of Seppeltsfield Para Grand Twany, or enjoy a decadent mug of Cuvee hot chocolate with marshmallows. Run the spa, pour in the natural blend of Vasse Virgin bath salts, light the candles and just relax!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely late breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
Take a walk around our expansive 103 acre vineyard property, get some exercise, feel invigorated by the fresh country air. Spot some native wildlife, there are several kangaroo families and you'll notice an abundance of birds that have happily made our native re-vegetation areas their home. If the weather is pleasant, take your Barossa Food Basket down to the lake and enjoy a picnic lunch and a row on the lake. In the afternoon, retreat to the coziness of your cottage or suite, relax with a good book or chill out watching a Netflix movie.
Then in the evening, sit down to a delicious 5 course dinner at a table fireside at local restaurant 1918 in Tanunda or choose to stay in and have your dinner delivered to your suite. Enjoy with a glass or two of good "gutsy" Torbreck Woodcutters Shiraz as the sun sets over the water. After dinner, simply stoke up the fire, put the fluffy rug on your knees and settle in for another cosy, blissful evening.
Included in your package:
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people staying in the Haven Spa Suites
*Note: Package valid for stays Mon - Fri and also Sun. Sat night can be added to the package as an additional 3rd night @ $555 extra. For example you can book Thurs + Fri nts on the package and then add Sat nt or book Sun & Mon nts and then add Sat nt
- Early check-in
- Late check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning of fresh local produce
- Eat-in meal: Two serves of hearty winter soups with crusty bread rolls and for dessert; two serves of decadent sticky date puddings served with Jersey Fresh pouring cream
- 1 Barossa Food Basket
- "The Taste Experience" 5 course dinner at 1918 restaurant in Tanunda or delivered to your suite
- 1 bottle of Torbreck Woodcutters Shiraz
- 1 bottle of Seppeltsfield Para Grand Twany
- Cuvee Hot Chocolate Collection - 3 single hot chocolate serves Chai, Classic, Chilli with marshmallows
- Barossa Decadence fudge
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- LOccitane and Vasse Virgin guest amenities, bathrobes
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults @ $1095 (Extra nts can be added)
- Package is available for stays in the Haven Spa Suites only.
- Package valid for stays Mon - Fri and also Sun. Sat night can be added to the package as an additional 3rd night @ $555 extra. For example you can book Thurs + Fri nts on the package and then add Sat nt or book Sun & Mon nts and then add Sat nt
- Package available for stays 1 May 2021 - 30 Sep 2021.
- Flexible booking policy - you are able to change the dates of your booking with no penalty if you cannot travel due to COVID related travel restrictions or illness.
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered whenever possible, but is subject to availability, times may change and cannot be guaranteed.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Package not available in conjunction with any other special offer or discount.
The perfect cosy winter retreat. All of the personal touches and Barossa produce make for fantastic value for money. Everything you could possibly think of needing is provided and more. The retreat was exceptionally well prepared for our stay.
Request our Winter Warmer Package