Spring Fling 2021
AU $1,095 - $1,335 for 2 nights for 2 people + add a 3rd night for free*
*Free night offer is for the first 10 people to book for a stay in October 2021 only.
Mid week rate $1095 | Weekend rate $1335
Time to shake off the winter blues, put those ugg boots and flannelette pjs away! Spruce yourself up, get out and about and spend a beautiful spring day together exploring the Barossa - where there's fresh spring air, vineyards bursting with new green life, delicious local food, historic wineries, cellar doors and premium restaurants to discover. That should put a spring in your step!
Start your stay with an early check-in, settle in and relax. For dinner there's a self-cook BBQ pack with accompanying salads, bread and two local Greenock Brewers beers. Enjoy in your private courtyard, surrounded by vineyards, overlooking the lake, the perfect way to unwind on your first night. After dinner, run the spa, drop in the hand made natural Wild Amber bath bomb, light the scented candle, ahh bliss!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely late breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked, small local suppliers.
Enjoy a beautiful spring day discovering the Barossa. Start by exploring our 103 acre vineyard surrounding you, with a personalised educational vineyard tour of Stonewell Vineyards. Learn directly from the owner and vigneron Evan, as he takes you around the vineyard in the ATV (all-terrain vehicle) about what happens in the vineyard seasonally. Take a walk through the native plantings along the dam banks and learn about our sustainable vineyard practices.
After the tour, head off to nearby Tanunda for a relaxing long lunch at Harvest Kitchen, sit out on the deck and admire the beautiful view of green vines as far as the eye can see. Enjoy a selection of share dishes from the delicious and generous Feed Me Eden menu.
This package includes:
- 2 nights Haven Spa Suite accommodation for 2 people
- Midweek 2 nt stay @ $1095 | Weekend 2 nt stay @ $1335 . See below for full T&Cs
- Option to add a 3rd night for free for stays in Oct 2021 only (*offer is for the first 10 people to book, limited availability)
- Early check
- Late check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- Meat or Vegetarian self-cook BBQ pack with two salads and bread
- 1 Barossa Food Basket
- Lunch at Harvest Kitchen - Feed Me Eden Shared Menu
- Stonewell vineyard tour
- 2 Greenock Brewers beers
- 1 Bottle of Soul Growers Provident Shiraz
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- L'Occitane guest amenities and Wild Amber candle and bath bomb
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package available for stays 1 Oct 2021 - 30 Nov 2021.
- Package is available for stays in the Haven Spa Suites only.
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults
- Midweek 2nts @ $1095 | Weekend 2nts @ $1335*
*Mid week = Mon - Thurs | Weekend = Fri - Sun. If the stay includes a weekend night, then the package is charged @ the weekend rate.
- Flexible booking policy - you are able to change the dates of your booking with no penalty if you cannot travel due to COVID related travel restrictions or illness.
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered whenever possible, but is subject to availability, times may change and cannot be guaranteed.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Package not available in conjunction with any other special offer or discount.
- FREE 3RD NIGHT - TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For stays in October 2021 only
- Valid for midweek and weekend stays
- For stays in the Haven Spa Suites only
- Offer is for the first 10 people to make a booking for stays in Oct, limited availability. Once the 10 bookings have been taken, the 3rd night free offer will no longer be available for any subsequent bookings.
My wife and I wanted a quality break in quiet surroundings. The three nights spent in the Haven Spa Suite exceeded our expectations. So quiet and tranquil, yet it lies in the heart of the areas we wanted to visit. Would highly recommend.
Request our Spring Fling 2021 Package