Spring Fling 2020
AU $1,265 for 2 nights for 2 people + for a limited time add a 3rd night for just $100 extra!
Time to shake off the winter blues, put those ugg boots and flannelette pjs away! Spruce yourself up, get out and about and spend a beautiful spring day together exploring the Barossa - where there's fresh spring air, vineyards bursting with new green life, delicious local food, historic wineries, cellar doors and premium restaurants to discover. That should put a spring in your step!
Start your stay with an early check-in. For dinner there's a self-cook BBQ pack supplied from our local butcher with accompanying salads and two local Greenock Brewers beers. Enjoy in your private courtyard, surrounded by vineyards, overlooking the lake, the perfect way to unwind on your first night. After dinner, run the spa, pour in the natural blend of Vasse Virgin bath salts, light the candles, relax!
The next morning, wake up to a leisurely late breakfast featuring an array of delicious produce from our handpicked small local suppliers.
Enjoy a beautiful spring day discovering nearby Seppeltsfield. Take a drive along the palm lined scenic Seppeltsfield Road to arrive at the historic Seppeltsfield Estate for the Fino and Seppeltsfield Signature Experience. Start with the "Taste your own Birth Year" tour, an immersive experience of the Cenntennial Cellar, the jewel in the crown at Seppeltsfield, privately hosted by a Seppeltsfield wine educator. Walk along-side the longest lineage of single vintage wines in the world dating back to 1878, culminating in a taste of Para Vintage Tawny direct from barrel of your birth year. Sip on a wine as old (or young) as you are.
Finish off your day at your own pace, take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful grounds and gardens of the estate. Take a look through the JamFactory, a hub for art and design, with studio spaces for professional artisans working in a variety of media, including knife making, ceramics, millinery, glass and leather. Meet the makers and view their skills in action. Visit Vasse Virgin soap factory for a beautiful selection of natural handmade body and skin care products as well as olive oils, olives and gourmet foods.
This package includes:
- 2 nights Haven Spa Suite accommodation for 2 people (available for stays Mon - Fri)
- Early check-and late check-out
- Breakfast provisions for each morning featuring fresh local produce
- Meat or Vegetarian self-cook BBQ pack with two salads
- 2 Greenock Brewers Beers - Victorville and Bunawunda Blonde
- Fino and Seppeltsfield Signature Experience - includes lunch at Fino shared menu for 2 people with paired Seppeltsfield wines and the "Taste Your Own Birth Year" Seppeltsfield tour for 2 people. (available Mon, Thurs or Fri only. 12.30pm Seppeltsfield tour followed by Fino lunch 1pm)
- 1 Barossa Food Basket
- 1 Bottle of Michael Hall Sang de Pigeon Blanc or Sang de Pigeon Shiraz
- Decanter of Peter Lehmann Port
- Barossa Decadence chocolates
- Barossa Country handmade biscuits
- L'Occitane guest amenities
- Use of row boats on the lake
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
Terms & Conditions
- Package is for 2 nights for 2 adults for stays Monday to Friday in the Haven Spa Suites only
- Haven Spa Suites @ $1265 for 2 adults, 2 nights
- Extra night offer: Add a 3rd night for free for stays in September 2020. For stays in October 2020 and November 2020 an extra 3rd night can be added for an additional $100 (*excludes Sat & Sun night)
- Extra night offer applies for new bookings made from 1 Sep 2020 for the Spring Fling package only. Offer may be withdrawn or altered at any time, and without notice and is subject to availability.
- Package available for stays 1 Sep 2020 - 30 Nov 2020 *excludes Labour Day Long weekend 2 - 4 Oct 20
- Fino and Seppeltsfield Signature Experience available Mon, Thurs and Fri only. 1pm Fino lunch followed by Seppeltsfield Tour 2.30pm
- Package not available during Barossa Festivals & Events, long weekends, public holidays.
- Package is for direct bookings only. Not available to travel agents.
- Repeat guest discount/bonus does not apply to this package.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered whenever possible, but is subject to availability, times may change and cannot be guaranteed.
- Package not available in conjunction with any other offer.
My wife and I wanted a quality break in quiet surroundings. The three nights spent in the Haven Spa Suite exceeded our expectations. So quiet and tranquil, yet it lies in the heart of the areas we wanted to visit. Would highly recommend.
Request our Spring Fling 2020 Package